[Resolved] HTC — Many issues in mobile. Functions are not working properly after two time company service.

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Manal mody
Dear Sir/Mam,

I here by want to inform you about my query that i have purchased HTC mobile but after starting it there are many defaults appear .Firstly i face problem in camera function it shows pink shade in photograph and many other functions are also not working properly and at the time of charging handset is getting hot sometimes.
After 3 times servicing the mobile in company's service center there is no change in the handset.company is not co-operating after many times visiting to the service center. Last time HTC company has assured that if this time there is any problem then they will replace the mobile and provide new handset.
Now this time also i am facing many problems like green shade in photograph and the IMEI number given in the bill is also not matching with the same so please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Hoping for your warm support and waiting for your quick reply.

Sincerely,
Manal Modi
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2016

Here with i am sending my contact details please take a note for the same.
Following are my contact details:-
My contact No:- 9374335371.
My E-Mail id :- [email protected]

Thanks.
Manal Modi

[Feb 12, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I here by want to inform you about my query that i have purchased HTC 820 G Plus mobile but after starting it there are one fault in mobile phone mobile phone not charge when switch on. I face problem then I submit the set to service tilak nagar on 6th of May 2016 and return back on 21st June 2016. But from yesterday Night (01.07.2016) my phone not working. From last night only mobile phone only virate continously. I want to replace my handset. I was bought my set 6months back (15th November 2015)
so please solve my problem as soon as possible.Hoping for your warm support and waiting for your quick reply.

E-99, 1st Floor, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    HTC - Many issues in mobile. Functions are not working properly after two time company service.