Http://www.igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/usermarriageregistrationverify — unable to download my marriage certificate online

My name is sachin kumar, i am writing here in order to inform that since last 3-6 months i am regularly trying to download my marriage certificate and every time i input my aadhar number for generating otp. I am provided an error message from portal that "sorry! Some technical problem. Please try after some time.

My request is that in this era of computer and online services when u. P govt is unable to provide online services. Why u. P government is providing advertisement saying they are online for technical transparency?. How can a site be down this long time. One should never provide a routine which is not technically complete and there should be some other means to authenticate if you cannot generate otp using aadhar number.

Atleast person will not waste his/her time for online services. I would also like to ask u. P broadcast ministry whether they technically scrutnise these websites; which they broadcast in general public befooling common people. I have come across a lot of blogs online from people and then i am drafting this email.
I am overseas and cannot reach u. P tehsils. Can somebody guide what can i do to get my work done.

Website : http://www.igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/userMarriageRegistrationVerify
Input aadhar no & captcha

Sachin kumar
unable to download my marriage certificate online

Sahibabad