Huawei Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to Huawei

Having problems with Huawei?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Huawei customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Huawei

122002

Huawei Phone Numbers

Fax

Huawei reviews & complaints page 2

Please my device repaired or replace yesterday night proper working my phone's and suddenly display brightness low and display vibrate just 5 minute later brightness low and nothing recover.
I have messages hi care and service care answer is mobile restart and solve your problem but not solve this problem please help me this mobile is warranty period

I have visited Teleconnect-Bhubaneswar for repairing of my Honor 7x mobile. It has a issue that one side of its display is slightly detached from its frame. And internal led panel light pass through from inside. Nothing technical faulty was there. I have showed them and they confirmed that due to battery swelling it pushes the screen above as my phone back is metal body. I told them to just fix the glass, it will be okay. But in the end I agreed for replacement of battery. And I asked for the repair cost and they confirmed they will charged Rs.1450 which is 2.5times more than the honor battery cost. They told me that it will take 2hours for replacement. But after 6hours of waiting and follow ups they delivered it and said that they replaced the SUB-PCB of phone, though I haven't any technical issue with phone. Picularity is that they charged the same Rs1450 for the replacement of Sub-PCB. What is a coincidence. I asked for the bill. They denied and argue with them. Finally give me a money receipt. I have attached the job order and money receipt for your reference. I have contacted Huawei service care and lodged a complaint on this. On the very 3rd day they contacted me and made a conference with their Teleconnect agent for the clarification. But Mr. Manoj Behera, Huawei representative, Teleconnect failed to reply. He said that, he will give me the invoice but after 2 days he does not pick up my call and avoided when try ccontacting from unknown number. After 10days of repeated follow up with huawei they said that they disconnect its teleconnect service from last month. The biggest ever tragedy. And their BHUBANESWAR customer care head Mr. Shantanu told that they can't do anything what I have lost.

I purchased brand new mobile from amazon huawei p20 pro blue at the amount of Rs.64999 on date 11th july, 2018.
      My order id is[protected]. Last month my figure print scanner stopped working and then i
      visited the service centre of huawei surat and there they told me that your warranty has expired.
      But according to the bill warranty should expire on 11th july, 2019 but your service centre guys are saying that...

I'm using honor 7x 32 4gb ram phone last week i update 9.1.0 update than my phone hang than i call honor customer care than he/she rebooting my phone. Ur person ask me otp number than my phone rebooting than after one day my phone automatically hang open file download etc. My youtube videos download.. Because huawei is theft my data if you not solved my query i legal action humari and his staff..
      Aug 18, 2019
      Huawei block my number customer care ivr and he no given any information say only one word wait wait

Honor 7c which is a 2018 midrange phone is far more powerfull than any other kirin 659 powered honor phones but android pie update is not given to honor 7c while all the other phones (Example honor 9 lite a 2 year old phone) got it. It still runs on android 8.0 from the date the phone was launched. You guys didn't give android updates to homor 7c phone because it has a snapdragon processor in it. Don't say that this processor is not eligible for android pie update. I have seen companies like oppo and vivo provide android pie updates for snapdragon 450 powered phones. So i request you to treat all phones equaly and provide faster updates for all phones equally. ✌🏼

I purchased mobile huawei p20 lite on oct 2018 and is in warranty, i am facing problem on battery after 3 months pf purchase. But from 26th of july 2019 facing network problem. I complained to customer service, here is my complain no : "sr[protected]". They told me to go to service center and that issue will resolved within 2-3 working days. But problem is still not solved and mobile is still on server center. I tried to call them, executed told me that it will take some more days.
          Service center complaint sn: "sr[protected]".
          Service of huawai is degrading day by day and i am very disappointed with the service given by huawei team. Customer suffers due to delayed in service.
          I will prepare to go to consumer court if my problem will not resolved by today.

Dear team

First upon am a great fan of honor, obliviously i choose honor at any cost since 28/07/2019, i already bought 3 smart phone honor 5c, honour 9n 2 nos, honor play (Last) am fully satisfied with honor quality but i fully fed up with ma last smart phone, honor play even a single small impact (Fell down from small distance) screen got cracked totally disappointed crap product
            Jul 30, 2019
            Updated by Manu Prasad p s
            huawei recently sell low quality products at market totally disappointed

I have a honor 10 device whose specification about the screen is aluminosilicate glass which has some speciality. But its display got damaged through a minor moments. And the brand is refusing about the conditions. I want to complain on it because it's of high cost and you must understand the efficiency of a student that why should he purchase a fraud causing product.
              Kindly, help me and make me out of this problem.
              Jul 18, 2019
              Updated by rajeevnanhu1
              I want repair of my device without paying any cost.
              I have bought honor 8 x few month later Then problem is second month my problem in my honor 8x not working properly hanging issue & battery draining problem but nobody resolve my problem
              I can analyze your after service is very very very bad & your service center is also very very bad

To whom it may concern,

I am not impressed with your phone customer service staff and whoever sends the bags for repaired. I have called at least 4 operators to send my phone to fix for the 2 nd time.

This second occasion, i was told, the wrong door number was sent out and another bag would be sent, here is the conversation.

I am still waiting for the bag to be repaired. Not happy at all.
                To whom this is concern,

I have not received the bag for repairs?

I have called numerous times and you do not understand my emails.

I last wrote on tuesday?

From: ll liu
                To: huawei support uk
                Date: 2 jul 2019, 13:31
                Subject: re: huawei customer care - notification about case (#522923)
                Mailed-by: gmail.com
                I want to double sure that the booking for repairs is sent to me.

Ref : hw[protected]

Address 15 bolden street, london se8 4jf

Gab7n[protected] for huawei mate10

I bought Huawei Nexus 6P mobile from amazon on the date[protected]. And used mobile for 1 year 3 months exactly, later when mobile got an update from huawei, the mobile stopped working all of a sudden.

When I searched internet for the issue, I came to know that the reason for my issue is due to a bug that was present in the update released by Google and Huawei together. The mobile wont get switched on irrespective of the time you spend, just the GOOGLE logo comes and goes off and does the same for number of hours.

When I went to service center, the representatives told as the mobile was out of warranty, they cant provide the free service and I have to pay a sum of 25000/-.

But in April 2017, a law-suit was filed against both Google and Huawei, and the judgement came recently asking both to pay a sum of 400$ to the customers who bought the mobile on or after September 25, 2015 and got affected by the problem. And the both companies also agreed to pay for the same and started refunding back the money to the customers.

As I am from India, I am not eligible to get the refund as verdict o[censored]S court was limited to US premises only. I spent a sum of 39499/- on this mobile, which I am expecting back from the both of the companies as it is a huge sum to a middle-class person.

Reference ( US websites ) :

https://kccsecure.com/Nexus6PSettlement/Claimant (This is the website created for the refund amount payment registration)

Mobile Details:

Model : Nexus 6P,
                  Manufacturer : Huawei & Google,
                  IMEI Number : [protected]
                  Date of Purchase :[protected]

I had a purchased huawei p20 pro mobile on october-2018, but unfortunately charging plug had broken out on 28/04/2019, so that i took it to the honor/huawei service centre present at berhampur, ganjam, odisha on 29/04/2019. The service engineer told me that as u had purchased it on online so that the guarantee period would not cover, you must repaired it on without guarantee pariod, i agree.
                    & he also told me that we ordered the broken part of charging plug & it would be take for 10days from the date of order. They have ordered the part on 29/04/2019.
                    Every 10days after i went to the service centre to ask about the mobile, they told me that the part had been ordered but till now it has not despatched to us. When the part would arrived, then we will repaired it.
                    My questions are from where the part is ordered? Is the despatch period would take for 1 month?
                    Its so disgusting for the costumer.
                    I never purchase this mobile in ur company again in my life.
                    & also i advice the people not to purchase.
                    May 23, 2019
                    Updated by ganeshsabar
                    within 1days plz reply me.

Today i have given my honor 10 lite that i have purchased on march 2nd 2019 for a service for changing a damaged display in an authorised huwaei mobile service center located near indirangar bengaluru. While giving the device all other things except the display was working fine. But later one of the staffs of the service center contacted me and told me that the mobiles motherboard is damaged, when they tried to change the display. Due to this i have lost all my data. There were many important datas in that device. This loss has caused a lot of problems to me. I think the customer service would look into the matter seriously. Also the staffs behaviour was very bad towards me. Also i think they dosent know much about the service techniques and lack knowledge on these devices.

My safe has been lost. When I tried to open, it shows that it no longer exist. I didnt destroyed the safe but still it shows doesnt exist. I have recently open the file which shown no problems I couldn't find that files anywhere else in my phone memmory. Those files are so important so that I kept in safe files.How can I regain my contents in safe?

I purchased honor play around 20 days ago... After the last update the ram management has become worse than before. Earlier while using apps 1.5 gb ram used to be free and while playing pubg 1.3-1.4gb but now only around 800-900 mb ram remains free during pubg.. Sometimes it drops to 400-500mb and the game becomes laggy... Please solve the ram management issue...

It's terrible that every time showing storage full... The company says it had 16GB internal memory, but actually we can utilize one 2GB...
                            And that's why I buyed a memory card.. But it's again problem that I can't install enough apps in my mobile... Its sad... Feeling shame on this stupid mobile... Please help if customers from this irritation if you can... In my opinion, it is the only drawback of this company HUAWEI (HONOR 8 LITE)
                            May 04, 2019
                            Updated by Anzila Shareef Anz
                            Internal storage problem.. Company offers 16 GB, but it's a fake offering... We can only consume 2 GB memory... Its irritating while we can't install the required apps from playstore : HUAWEI (HONOR 8 LITE)

It has been only 13 days since I bought my honor play 6gb varient. After the new update the video stabaliser was removed plus the battery consumption has doubled. In just 1 hour it eats upto 10% battery. Pls look after this.
                            After the emui 9.0.1 update the battery drains quickly, the camera quality is degraded and u should add a new feature in the video to switch between the front and back at once.

I purchased a honor 8 pro past 14 montha ago, the battery got bulged. When i went to service center, they dnt even have stock for the same. Later on they saying it would a week til then keep your phone withus. After a day, they say battery is getting manufactured in india and you need to wait for month.

Purchasing a expensive mobile, lateron huawei doesnt even has assesories for such phone

Order id: [protected]

I purchase the huawei p 30pro with huawei watch gt where there was offer going on on amazon as if we buy the huawei p30pro mobile with watch gt then we will get watch gt in rs.2, 000/- instead of rs.15990/- (Watch gt mrp), but while placing the order on 15 april, the total cart value was showing rs.87980/- instead of offer price rs.73990/-
                                So before placing order i contacted the amazon helpdesk on phone & he confirmed me that they are facing technical problem with the said offer currently, & he insisted me that go ahead & place order right now with full amount & within 48hrs i will received a mail confirmation about the extra money refund to my bank account through which i place the order, (I have call recording for the same conversion in my mobile), so i go ahead & placed the order for complete amount rs.89329/- (With one protective case)

After the same i constantly chasing with amazon india help desk four times on phone & twice on chat (I have all the proofs for the same) but still i haven't got the satisfactory answer from them. On my last call with amazon help desk they requested me to wait till 26 april for the next update from them which is exactly 12 days after placing the order, please note my return window for returning this product is closing on 25th april which is today i because of this i am totally hopeless.. Chasing with amazon india on my twitter & email too but no resolution yet...

I never expected such fraud from amazon india to whom i trusted from past years & place all my orders on their portal.

So today is 11 day after placing the order & still i haven't got my refund of rs.
                                13990/- from amazon india.

Below are the complete details for my order, expecting a strong action amazon india the such a fraud offers & duping indian customers on their trust.
                                Order date
                                15-apr-2019

Order #
                                Ref no. [protected]

Order total
                                Rs. 89, 329.00 (3 items)
                                Seller - appario retail private ltd.
                                My email id = [protected]@yahoo.com
                                May 23, 2019
                                After more than 1 month follow up finally got the refund amount.
                                May 08, 2019
                                Updated by sshinde555
                                Hi Team,

Still i haven't received my refund amount yet, I request you kindly take a strong action on the Amazon India as it's more than 24 days passed & no resolution provided by Amazon India yet.. Such a Shame...

Sagar Shinde
                                May 17, 2019
                                Updated by sshinde555
                                Hi Team Consumer Complaints,

Still i haven't received my refund amount from Amazon india... Will there be action taken against them ?? Or this portal is just for name only ????

Sagar

I bought huawei mate 10 mocha on november 2018,
                                  Since i bought it, i have a malfunctioning with only the calendar notification, which i cannot neglect,
                                  As my mobile is a business mobile and i cannot live with that error
                                  I referred to the service center many times with no progress
                                  I offer them to trade it in and to replace it to me with mate 20 and i will pay the difference

My email. Mahmoud. [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Ive been promised a GT2 watch with my Huawei Mate 20pro purchase, this has not happened and its longer than a month. Who can I escalate to. I cannot deal with Huawei South Africa. Please help.

I have brought your huwaei mate 20 pro last month which has a highlighted ip68 dust and water proof technology . Last day i just dipped my phone in water and now my phone is not working. I want a proper solution for this seriously are you kidding us.If the phone is ip68 water proof it should sustain a water jet but see now i just dipped my phone in water for less than 3 minutes and that too less than 30cm depth.I trust huwaei that is why I brought such expensive product from huwaei and now i am disappointed. Please do the needful
                                    I gave my honor 7A to the care of Mechada, dist-purba Medinipir, state-west Bengal.date-19/03/2019 but too dealy please help me.

సార్,
                                      నేను హానర్ 10 లైట్ మొబైల్ 17.03.2019 కొన్నాను. ఆ మొబైల్ 6 జిబి ర్యామ్ అని, బాగా వర్క్ చేస్తుందని కొన్నాను. కాని ఆ మొబైల్ 3 జి.బి ర్యామ్ మాదిరి కూడా పనిచేయుటలేదు. ప్రెండ్ మొబైల్ హానర్ 9 సి 4 జి.బి ర్యామ్, నా మొబైల్ తో ఇద్దరము ఒక యాప్ డౌన్ లోడ్ చేస్తే 4 జి.బి ర్యామ్ లో 100% వస్తే నా మొబైల్ నందు 49% మాత్రమే డౌన్లోడ్ అయినది.
                                      కాబట్టి నా మొబైల్ ను సరిచేయండి లేదా నాకు మీ కంపినీ దే బాగా పని చేసే వేరే మొబైల్ అన్న వివ్వండి.