To
Audit department / revenue department,
Hubli electricity supply company ltd.
Nipani
I have already given on line complaint on[protected], but still so far have not taken any appropriate action my on line complaint. Needful action is pending with revenue department and audit department nipani.
Kindly followup action should take with this department and waive penalty charges of rs.5000/- and oblige. And already i have given details and application and executive engineer have forwarded my application with appropriate remark. But pending is with this audit / revenue department.

Why pending with this department kindly give me reply at the earliest and oblige.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

S. S. Bharavase

[Jan 30, 2019] Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited [HESCOM] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bharavase Jan 30, 2019 Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited [HESCOM] — waive up penalty charges of rs.5000/- against electrical bill meter no.1900 /[protected] reg..

Bharavase on Jan 30, 2019 Mark as Resolved

To
Audit Department / Revenue Department,
Hubli Electricity Supply Company Ltd.
Nipani
I have already given on line complaint on[protected], but still so far have not taken any appropriate action my on line complaint. Needful action is pending with Revenue Department and Audit Department Nipani.
Kindly followup action should take with this department and waive penalty charges of Rs.5000/- and oblige. and already I have given details and application and Executive engineer have forwarded my application with appropriate remark. But pending is with this Audit / Revenue department.

why pending with this department kindly give me reply at the earliest and oblige.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,

S.S.Bharavase
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir I had submitted for change in name of electric meter to Sidharth Krishna Datekar in Hindalga that has change but still waited for updated of address please add my address
Sidharth Krishna Datekar