[Resolved] Hungama.com — why i am being stopped to see tv because of registration issue

Sugam Park, Block No A 13, FLAT NO 2C, Asansol, West Bengal, India
 Debashis Chakrabarty on Jun 25, 2019
Hi. I am debashis chakrabarty of asansol, west bengal. Recently i have purchased vu pixel light smart tv where in i can see hungamatv apps. I have already registered with hungama tv and paid one year subscription against my gmail account ([protected]@gmail.com). Though i am able to see hungama tv in my laptop without any problem but i am always being asked to log in and when i put my email id and password i am being told it is wrong. My data is not matching. I am really fade up..

Please help me immediately
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2019

[Jun 25, 2019] Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hungama.com Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2019
Hi Debashis,

Please accept our sincere apologies over the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint, we regret to inform you that we do not see any active subscription against your stated gmail id (mentioned above in your complaint).

In case if you have any active subscription please re cheak your email id shared above or write back to us at [protected]@hungama.com with your subscription, login & payment details.

Our Support Team shall look into the issue and will respond back with a reply accordingly.

Team Hungama.

Comments

Pokemon timing at 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Hungama.com - why i am being stopped to see tv because of registration issue