[Resolved] Hypercity — fraud billing

svbhanu on Mar 5, 2018
I am bhanuprathap, and my cash memo lno:[protected].

I am very unhappy on the billling process of hypercity kundanhalli, bengaluru mall. Casher :-8018267 date: 04/03/2018 time :06:11:16 pm.

I have purchased loreal 640 ml shampoo which is after discount showed as rs. 350/- and after looking at the bill after going home it have been billed as rs. 380/-. Why this type of fraud is occuring??? Pleaase take action.

Kindly take some serious action against this type of fraud. May be at the store they intentionally feeding like this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] HyperCITY customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HyperCITY Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Customer

Thank you for writing in.

Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment as mentioned by you in dealing with our Bangalore store recently.

Please be rest assured that we shall look into your complaint and try to resolve the same at the earliest, as we always strive that the shopping experience of our esteemed customer is a happy one.

Your complaint and feedback shall give us the opportunity to remedy any issues that may exist and improve our service further.

In order for us to provide prompt response to your feedback and complaint, we would appreciate if you could provide us your contact number, address and billing details.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies as we look forward to serve you better. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care at[protected] /[protected] any time between 9:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday to Sunday.

Thanking You!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Paradigm - ‘A’ Wing, 1st Floor, MindSpace, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Hypercity - fraud billing