[Resolved]  Hyundai Eon Era+ — EON ERA+ / Irritatting Sound from Gear shaft / Authorized Service Centers have no solutions

Hi Sir, I am Jijeev Sukumaran, from kottayam, kerala. I am using last one year in Eon era+. I am not satisfied the car right now. In my driving time getting irrittating sound from gear shaft. So many times i am check up in hyundai authorized service center MGF Kottayam. They saying its common problem they cant do anything, it will be automatically sound issue will be change, after around 50000KM. How can i drive with this problem. So i need the solution for this very urgently, its very irritatting sound. In delears have no solutions for complaints how come customers believe in hyundai. We have two hyundai vechiles in my family. We need the solution for this immediatly. I drived in other Eon cars but that vechiles have no issues. Vechile details EON Era plus VIN - MALA251ALEM278441 Engine No- G34AEM253345 Reg number - KL05AJ3084 Owners name - V.O Prabhakaran, Vadakkedathu house, Muttambalam post, Kottayam - 686004 Mob. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-19 22:09:46
Fixed the issue.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025