Hyundai Motor India — Booking my new car i20 elite asta optional

I am satpal singh resident of H.No.1085, St.No.-5, Bhai Himmat Singh Nagar Dugri Ludhiana. I have booked a i20 asta (optional) on 30th of December at your showroom with a advance money of 2 lakhs. The management has told me that my car will be available in next of few days. Today 22 days has passed out but still i am waiting for my orderd car. Whenever i visits in your office, management do not provide satisfactory reply. Now i request you please pay heed on this issue seriously otherwise, i will have to take legal action.
Thank you.
SATPAL
Updated by satpal pathania Jan 21, 2017

Thank you.

Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025