[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — central locking and fog lamp not working on my eon car

Thrissur, Kerala, India
 Sooraj Subramaniyan
I took eon on june 3 2017 from pinnacle hyundai, kodungallur (Rep name jineesh mob: [protected]). I was offered a package of rs.15000/- which includes central locking, fog lamp and music system. The representative failed to provide proper information about their service centres at the time of booking, actually they only have service centre at thrissur which is around 45kms away from my home. At the time of first service on july 8th, i was informed that the car should be taken to their service centre at thrissur and they took the car to there. They dropped the car at my home at night (7pm) after service, but i was frustrated to see that about half tank petrol has been consumed by them and also the central lock and fog lamp was not working. I informed the rep jineesh about it at the same time and the reply from him was even terrible. He told that it might be a loose connection and i need to take my car to a local shop and fix it. After few arguments with him, he agreed to pick the car and will fix it. It’s been a month that i'm facing the issue and no one from pinnacle has come to fix it. Whenever i tried to contact them, they informed they will come within 2 days but no one came. At last, i called them and asked for manager to talk and they provided a number [protected] (Manager name rekha), but manager also not attending the call. It seems no one is caring about my issue even when the issue has caused entirely due to their carelessness during the servicing. I need to escalate the case to higher authority asap and need strict action on it. If the issue still not resolved within august 11th, 2017 i will file a case in consumer affairs department, india against pinnacle hyundai and also against hyundai india head for compensation.
Sooraj s
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2018
The company representative had taken my car and fixed the issues free of cost.
Updated by Sooraj Subramaniyan, Aug 04, 2017
My Car details
VIN:- MALA251ALHM539313
Registration No: KL-47-G-2967

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - central locking and fog lamp not working on my eon car