Hyundai Motor India — dealer gives me fake dates about my new car i10 grand dual tone. I booked and pay order 2 month before

Bardoli Surat, India
 Ripalkumar Patel on Dec 29, 2018
I have booked i10 grand dual tone before 1 month in mirrikh hyundai bardoli but they are just gives differents dates for car delivery. I already did payment before delivery of my car as they told me now what should i do. My num [protected]

I booked i10 grand petrol dual tone red black on 20th nov 2018 and as they demand for payment i did full payment on 23rd nov 2018. Moreover i finance this car through district bank. now i already give one premium of my car to the bank and still i am not getting my car. I am started to fill my installment with interest and mirrikh hyundai still give me different dates of delivery of my car. they said this car is not in production so suppose it is not in production than why they took my order at time of my booking. now i am worry about money which i took as car loan also booked car.

first i want to know from company that shall i get my car for which i already do payment through bank loan. second Hyundai want to sell only those product which they have or they do not want to satisfy customer requirement. and if they don't have any product or don't want any product to continue in production they must inform their dealer as well as customer. Why your dealer did booking of my car if company not having such products.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - dealer gives me fake dates about my new car i10 grand dual tone. I booked and pay order 2 month before