[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — eps module i10 1.2 magna

Pasonda, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Yogendra Nath Gupta on Mar 29, 2018
My car up14bb4434 hyundai i10 1.2 magna kappa model 2010. I had spent on servicing done at hyundai service center of Rs 1.50lac till date. In Aug 2016 steering hard problem faced when i drove withmy family on yamuna express highway. I had given my car to M R Hyundai service center for reparing the same. They charged Rs 14k after part replaced. But same problem came in Dec 2016 and again in feb 2017 juat within 6month. the part under 6month warranty so hyundai changed the same in feb 2017. Now on 27th march 2018 again problem came in eps and steering free with noise coming when i drove my car on delhi panipat highway. it is luck then the speed is 45 so i stopped my car. Otherwise big accident occur. My family also with.me. Today when i given mycar in M R Hyundai service center they told me again eps module part will changed and i have to pay again the full part amount becoz old.part warranty already expired. I have mailef to [protected]@hyundai-motor.com MD & CEO of hyundai india.and [protected]@hmil.net team to solve my problem. But they cannot revert on my mail. Also 3invoices not added on my online service book. But again no.reply from hyundai side. This shows how govt support this big MNC bevoz they given huge money to govt as donation. so why govt and hyundai team.listen to middle class peoples. So many customers complaint but no one listen in hyundai. I want everone who suffers from.hyundai, pls mail there complaint letter to my mail.id [protected]@hotmail.com, i will go to consumer court and whtever.money.givem to Vakil.i.will.give. Becoz now hyundai last.moments come. Everyone see Savdhaan India n Crime petrol but no one come in front to give lesson to this types of big mncs.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018
I want hyundai to change the eps module free of cost.

Comments

I am niraj patel, purchase Hundai i10 in FY 2015 ...and my cars EPS not working...

Its my 2nd car...at first i used Maruti but in Hundai if you not drive car every day it can stop working some electic part with in 4 Year...

It shows poor quality of parts . I am not happy with product they sale
Same EPS issue is observed, manufacturer should recall this part as it is faulty
Even my Hyundai i10's EPS has stopped working and the car has just done 15500 kms, one can imagine what quality of parts Hyundai is using in its cars. The dealer has told me it would cost Rs.[protected] in getting the complete EPS module replaced. I am doomed after having purchased a Hyundai car!!

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - eps module i10 1.2 magna