Hyundai Motor India — exchange bonus and resale value of old exchanged car not paid

deshenvy on Dec 21, 2018
1. Despite my complaints and emails dated 12 dec, 05 dec and 29 nov 18, i have not been paid my dues (Rs 35000/-) by libra hyundai of naraina, new delhi.
Moreover, no reply/response has been received to my emails, by any medium. I have also recorded complaints on the hyundai call center, under the numbers 1-[protected] and 1-[protected].

2. I purchased a hyundai grand i10 from hmil authorized distributor, m/s libra hyundai (Naraina, new delhi) in the month of august 2018 (Vin: mala851cljm858676)

3. This purchase was made against exchange bonus (Rs 15000/-) and resale value (Rs 20000/-) of my old car.

4. Therefore, at the time of the sale, i was promised an amount of rs 35000/- (Total of the above two amounts). The sales team assured that the discount bonus and resale amount of the old car will be credited to my bank amount a few weeks after delivery of the new car.

5. I have shared all necessary details (It pan, bank account details, etc) with the libra hyundai sales team, to facilitate timely payment. The concerned persons at libra hyundai are mr sarvesh ([protected]) and mr libra ([protected]).

6. However, it's almost 3 months, and i am yet to receive the money.in repeated reminders, the only explanation being offered by them is that the "owner is not in town".

7. This is quite unbelievable - the "owner" cannot be missing from action for so long. Moreover, this is unacceptable treatment of a customer.

8. Also, nobody from hmil or libra hyundai has shown the courtesy of replying even once - despite my multiple emails.

9. This is as good as fraud, and should be booked under ipc 420.

10. I hope posting this complaint here has some positive effect on both firms - hmil and libra hyundai.

- deshenvy@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - exchange bonus and resale value of old exchanged car not paid