[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Exchange offer issue

I Booking one Hundai Grand I10Nios 1.2MT Kappa Asta car from your dealer Durga Automotives Pvt Ltd chakchaka, coochbehar, west bengal dealer code 19.on 10/06/2020.when I booked this car Rs-10000/ then dealer sales executive say me company give me exchange offer my Maruti Omni van, which now I sold the Maruti van after booking your car, and get him all papers Xerox copy.
On 24/07/2020 I received my new Hundai car from your dealer.but still today I cannot receive the exchange offer amount.
so I request you kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2020
still today company cannot solve my problem.my email is [email protected] and my mobile number is 9434179529. My car Registration Number is.WB72X5058.
Updated by baksitapas Nov 20, 2020 My complaint still today not resolve.please know me my complain position.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Still today you cannot reply my exchange offer complaint.my Name is Tapas Kumar Baksi.my Hundai new car Registration Number is WB 72X5058.and my contact mobile number [protected].
Please suggest me what I do for my exchange offer money received from your dealer Durga Automotives Pvt limited dealer code is 19.

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025