[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Hyundai i20 sportz manufacturing defect

Nisarga sarovara, chandapura, bangalore, karnataka, 562106
25/july/2020

Trident hyundai showroom, hosur road (Hyundai motor ltd)
No.46/4 garvebhavipalya, begur, bengaluru, karnataka 560068, india

Dear hyundai,

On (May/2019), i bought a latest new launch hyundai car i20 sportz+vtvt reg. No. 'ka51mn 0533' at trident hyundai showroom and recent service done in june/2020.

Unfortunately, your product and service has not performed well because while running 80 speed cliché, break and gear together stuck, stopped working on 13 and 23/july/2020, my family taken narrow turn from the death on ‘nice road highway near electronic city’. I am disappointed because i20 latest version i taken and within 5000 km cliche, break and gear stopped working, when i went to hyundai service center manager renias asking insurance for hyundai manufacturing defect, advising no injuries and death happened so not a big issue hyundai can’t do anything, now my car in the hyundai service center but not a proper resolution.

I am worried like hyundai making car for death?

To resolve the problem, i would appreciate my money back or car replacement only.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 31/july/2020 before seeking help from the better business bureau and/or filing a complaint with the consumer forum bangalore india. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at [protected].

Sincerely,
Shiv pratap singh rajawat
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2020
No solution directly closed nothing they did no call nothing .
Updated by ShivRajawat Jul 27, 2020 Without informing me how you can close
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025