Hyundai Motor India — i10 grand delivery and service issue

Sec 34, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Nikharika on Jun 5, 2019
Since i've booked this car dealing of sales team has been very disappointing.
I've been told to take delivery in 15 days and when i reached found car as fault,
Repainted new car was handed over to me
Whan after confirming to pick rc i went it was in another branch which blown my mind as the team their is not providing correct information
After 1.5 month i asked for 1st service of my car took appointment 2 days before from last 4 hours i'm waiting for person to come and pick my car

Was supposed to get it around 2 pm thye told me to take it by day end

This is sheer irresponsible behavior of himgiri service centre in gugaon sec 34

I was promised a voucher of 3000 as referral to be given to one person who referred me i'm yet to receive the same from 1.5 months

I'm mentally harassed to such a level that it forced my write it here

I thought of going to consumer court but i beleived in hyundai company would never want customer to be pissed off to such extent

Let me know the recovery thing and get this issue resolved

Comments

We have purchased hyundai Verna in the month of Jan 2019 . And from that date only we are communicating with the dealer.
But we are not getting any response. We also have to submit this zerox copy to the bank also which provided us loan. So, we are in urgnet need of this.

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - i10 grand delivery and service issue