Hyundai Motor India — i20 diesel hyundai car

rambo182@rediffmail.com on Dec 25, 2018
I, dr. Lucas miranda, house no. 90, near the bus stand, sanguem, goa-403704, india, had purchased an i20 sports model, 1.4 diesel on 26/10/12 from goa motors pvt. Ltd. Verna, goa. Every time i took the vehicle for servicing to the same dealer. The services provided used to be quite satisfactory every time, but during the last service in oct'2018, i had a bad experience. I noticed at the end of the service, that my car was used for more than 30 kms. I thought some one in the company had used my car for personal work during lunch break. About a month later the engine started to give some creaking sound & i decided to use the rsa scheme i had availed of. When the rsa technicians came & checked my car & opened the bonnet, i was shocked to see the hard plastic engine cover was damaged. I strongly suspect someone in the company has played foul with my car.
Sir, i urge you to initiate measures at your end to bring the culprit to justice, as we customers should not suffer at the hands of such degraded personal in your company.
Yours sincerely,
Dr. Lucas miranda.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - i20 diesel hyundai car