Hyundai Motor India — my car fixed with new part and its warranty is up to 1 year

H.No. 1-72/2/1/1, Plot No. 2 & 13, Survey No. 50, Gachibowli Rd, Diamond Hills, Lumbini Avenue, Serilingampally, Telangana 500032, Shaikpet, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Srikanth AB on Jun 7, 2019
As Hyundai Said i purchased and fixed exhaust manifold and o2 sensor, soon later after 1 days again i kept giving car to Hyundai gachibowli service center in Hyderabad and i kept it for 15 to 20 days to rectify problem of slow pickup. and o2 sensor is in warranty the said ECM is gone and again i checked it in other authorized service center they said O2 sensor problem. Which one i should repair it.
After giving servicing lot of problem they made to me. my vehicle visited gachibowli service center for more than 8 times and they kept running repair and not entered in their logsheet.
i asked them so many question in mail which they were not given any reply to me.

Updated by Srikanth AB, Jun 07, 2019
I repeatedly visited service executives, Manager vijay, supervisors, Manikanta, Lokesh interacted with HMIL Shivanandha, & On phone with GM Sreenivas, but no response from them . vehicle kept with no repair for 15 days. lastly i realized that they are not showing interest to repair it and taken away from them. even i repeatedly posted in linked in reg this.

my car fixed with new part and its warranty is up to 1 year

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - my car fixed with new part and its warranty is up to 1 year