[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — Pathetic service, issue with, car service alignment and balancing goofed up — harassment

vipul_sm on Jun 19, 2017

This is to bring to your notice the pathetic service i’ve received at plaza hyundai, new delhi.

I went there to get my hyundai elite i20 (Diesel) (Up15ca 8712) serviced only because i read good reviews on the internet, it’s about 38 kilometers from where i live (Dwarka) for the 2nd free service due, and it had been one

Year so thought of getting the alignment and balancing checked (Mind the words, checked)

I was told that i would be charged around 1100/-rs, i was a little surprised at the amount, but still, in the habit of keeping my car in good running condition, i decided to go ahead.

I also opted for the extended warranty for the 3rd and 4th year and ended up paying around 11000/-rs for the same.

Now, the alignment which was fine earlier, the car runs towards the left side, there was a problem with ac earlier and no one has been able to identify and solve for it.

The fuel tank, which was filled up full on last saturday, 10th june 2017, shows only 2 cells of fuel left now.

Here is what i sum the entire experience to be.

I drive 40 kilometers for a free service, wasting my precious time and fuel for the following outcome.

1. Either the service has been so badly done that the efficiency has gone for a toss or the fuel was stolen.
2. Either the person checking the alignment was an #, or the tyres have been changed, only to fleece the customer, the back left tyre has a black mark on the alloy which was not there earlier, possibly due to the tyre/tyres being changed or better still, the car was hit.
3. The harassment, and the extra money that has been paid, the time that i’ve wasted, what for?
4. Should i really invest in an extended warranty with you guys or shall i file a court case?
5. I don’t know what other parts of the engine were changed/manipulated by your mechanics to cause this kind of trouble.

I hereby demand a compensation for all your goof ups since i’m not willing to take this harassment any further.

I want to be compensated for my time, for the issues that have been created by your people after the service, for the fuel/efficiency that has been tampered with and a guarantee against future harassment.

Or, i’m willing to take this up in the media/wherever/whenever possible to a logical conclusion.

One more thing, i’ll have these things done in front of me, as per my convenience and not a time given by you. So i request please solve my issue and revert early as possible..

Vipul
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2017
please call this no 9899555994
Updated by vipul_sm, Jun 21, 2017
please solve my problem.

Comments

please revert back

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - Pathetic service, issue with, car service alignment and balancing goofed up — harassment