[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Power steering not working due to bad service @ Pioneer cars India pvt Ltd Keezhur, Iritty, Kannur, Kerala

I am writing this to let you know the bad experience I had in your service centre Pioneer cars India pvt Ltd Keezhur, Iritty, Kannur located kerala on 21-08.2020.

I have given my Eon Magna Car (KL 59 E 9385) for paid service on the above mentioned date. After service, I was driving back to my home, in the mid way smoke came from the EPS module and steering became hard. I was not able to drive the car. So I stopped the car and told the complaint to the concerned person in the service station. He told me that it happened because of the water reached the EPSmodule due to flood. I agree that the 2019 flood affected my car. But let me make it clear that the water level did not reach upto the EPS module level and moreover after the flood I repaired the car and last one year I am using it. How come after one year suddenly it happened.
So I request you to rectify my car's power steering problem at your own expense. If not, I will file a complaint in CDRF (consumer disputes redressal forum) against the service center.

Looking forward to hearing a positive response from your end.

Thanking You
Sajith VC
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2020
I have raised a complaint against PM Hyundai Iritty, keezhur branch, regarding power steering hard issue. This has been rectified with in a week by PM Hyundai in a very decent manner. Thank you PM Hyundai.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025