Hyundai Motor India — refund of advance paid while booking venue s variant online

Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
 Willington Devadoss on Aug 20, 2019
I had booked one no. Venue s variant on[protected] and remitted rs.21000/- online. For some reasons of rude behaviour of your hyundai dealer at sivakasi (Having headquarters at madurai), i had cancelled the booking on 30.7.2019 and asked the dealers to send back my advance amount. But till date being the 20th august, they have not yet turned back my advance money even after 21 days from the date of cancellation.

I am already having a grand i10 diesel car and had a bitter experience with the same dealer of not responding to periodical paid service. I had been servicing my car from another dealer who is having his service shop some 27 kms away from my town.

These people m/s. Susee are behaving like this and not having good rapport with the clients
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - refund of advance paid while booking venue s variant online