Hyundai Motor India — Unethical behaviour, mental harassment, unauthorised charges, zero-cooperation
Angul, Angul District, Odisha, India
My car is Hyundai i10 had met with an accident due to the occurrence of natural calamity(due to thunder, a tree had fallen on the roof of the vehicle). At the day of this uncertain happening, the vehicle was in a running condition. This accident happened around 6 O' clock in the morning on 28th March, 2016. After watching suddenly I informed the insurance company(ICICI LOMBARD). Then i have taken the said vehicle to the nearest Hyundai Authorized Showroom(BINOD HYUNDAI, ANGUL, ODISHA; Email of the said showroom- BINODHYUNDAIANGUL@YAHOO.COM; MOB- [protected]
1. This the case of 28th March 2016. And the vehicle has been taken to the showroom on 29th March, 2016.
2. The showroom officials done all the required proceeding. Insurance Claim Manager had done the survey positively on 30th March, 2016. The showroom officials had ensured us the vehicle will be delivered to us by 15th April, 2016.
3. After couples of day they have started doing something which was up to some extend expected i.e., they have started making excuses. Excuses like initially they said the spares parts are not there in their head office. Then after some days they made excuse that the wrong spares parts had been called and vehicles cant be delivered by the ensured date. After some days they said the repairing process had been over and the body painting was being on its way. After completion they even not have cleaned the inside of the vehicle.
4. We have taken the secondary car on 9th May, 2016 on the request that my car was not yet completed. After 6 days the workshop manager said me that please return the car otherwise he will use my car. On the very next day he sent a rowdy at my home to threaten us to return their car. When i said to return my car the workshop manager said that the car was completed but the insurance claim was not completed. I went to showroom on 17th May, 2016. on that day only that estimated was given to the insurance agent, before this the manager had not given any estimates.
5. On 18th May, 2016, my total charges was near about 62000, the part of this payment was be given by the insurance company and rest 39000 was been pay by me. On the addition of 39000, the workshop manager charged me 61000. Actually he has done some repairing which was not confirmed by me even. And the workshop manager said if i will not pay 61000 then he will not release my car.
If u think that your customer mean a lot to you and you should build a trust on their mind and they are your valuable assets they immediately take neccessary actions on the above matter because i was highly disappointed by the service Binod Hyundia have gave me. After suffering upto this extend i dont think getting my vehcicle service frm the Hyundai Authorized Service Centre was a good decision by me.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India - request to refund booking against hyundai tucson - ritu hyundai 
[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India - Pathetic service, issue with, car service alignment and balancing goofed up — harassment 
[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India - non-availability of spares 
[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India - car ac not working after paid service 
[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India - CAR PROBLEM 
[Resolved] Hyundai - Poor Information and different price as compared to the company's official website