Hyundai Motor India — xcent petrol/ regarding voltage drain out within 2 days.

Jaykant Tiwari on Sep 11, 2018
My self jaykant tiwari, i want to complaint against service staff and management that my car is hyundai xcent petrol (Sx) whose car number is up 33 aq 3819 year 2016.in which the voltage is going to be fully drain within 2 days. So i checked it in lucknow service center &raebareli service center as well but after no buddy diagnosed actual problem yet.in the lucknow service staff insist about the problem in the battery. 15 days after standing the car, they told the battery ok problem is somewhere else. I am very disappointed with service staff. So that my money & my time is both wasted my all work stopped. Due this kind of rediculous and i will not advise anyone to engage with hyundai. That i am very much disappointed from the service service staff lucknow and rae bareli. Please resolve my problem so that i wish for a good future.
Updated by Jaykant Tiwari, Sep 11, 2018
My self Jaykant tiwari, I want to complaint against service staff and management that my car is Hyundai Xcent petrol (SX)whose car number is UP 33 AQ 3819 year 2016.in which the voltage is going to be fully drain within 2 days.so I checked it in Lucknow Service Center &Raebareli Service Center as well but after No buddy diagnosed actual problem yet. In the Lucknow service staff insist about the problem in the battery. 15 days after standing the car, they told the battery OK problem is somewhere else.I am very disappointed with service staff. So that my money & My time is both wasted My all work stopped.due this kind of rediculous and I will not advise anyone to engage with Hyundai.that I am very much disappointed from the service service staff Lucknow and Rae Bareli.please resolve my problem so that I Wish for a good future.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - xcent petrol/ regarding voltage drain out within 2 days.