I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 8, 2018
Profile

File a complaint to I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com

Having problems with I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com

Andhra Pradesh

I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com customer care

I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com reviews & complaints(19)

Icad vias told me that they will place me in canada but later they informed that i need to clear ielts with score of 7.0 in all, i tried 03 times but unable to get required band of 7.0. They are not refunding my money back. As i have written i tried 03 times & unable to the required band.

Then return my money.

Eslecially mirza is very cheap guy & cheater also.

I have paid all in all around 65 k in 02 installments.
I-CAD Overseas / icadvisas.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 08, 2018
Updated by Aa-Shish Kash-Yap
If not refund my money i will go for further actions
I need the contact number and address if ICAD Overseas Visas, they are not taking registered letters nor responding to phone calls.

Can any one help me.

Hi team

Please be informed that i got registered with icad services on 22/03/2016 in brigade road bangalore where icad services consultant ayesha convinced me stating that within 6 month from the date of registration i will get the pr for canada and didn't explained me about the ielts exam in details just send the evaluation report through mail for which she asked me to pay rs.1500 and i got my evaluation report issued on 016.br...

I had signed with icad on 28 april 2016, because their manager at that time (Mirza) had promised me to get atleast 2 interviews a month for job in canada. After i was assigned case officer, nothing such happend. After few months my case officer was not available, i was always told he is in holiday etc excuses. I was not able to talk for 3-4 months with case officer and one day out of frustration, i complained about this to complain team on march 2017. I talked to complain officer and he agreed to refund me 40% after negotiating and talking for 2 days. I felt cheated but agreed with refund amount as they had said they will refund me 100% if its their fault. So on 22 march i got mail, asking my bank details and i had sent them immediately. But till today, its almost 5 months, i haven't received refund. The complain team have stopped replying my mail also, so i am lodging my complain at consumer complaints. My refund email is as follows:

On 22-mar-2017, at 10:28 am, ishika wrote:

Dear kishor,

Greetings for the day,

As per the discussion with the refund team your refund request is approved, our management approved refund of 40% of the consulting fee which have charged.

Revert a mail filling below details for the further process.

Name appearing on the pass book of the bank account:

Bank name:

Branch:

Account no:

Ifsc code:

Thanks & kind regards,
    Ishika | consultant - canada process
    [protected] ext: 006 | [protected]@icadvisas.com | www.icadvisas.com
    Working hours : 10:30 am to 06:00 pm (Mon to sat)

I-cad overseas careers
    Down town mall, 319, 3rd floor, near lotus children hospital,
    Lakdi-ka-pool, hyderabad, telangana, india-500004.
    All are fake please look dont trust any of ICAD members

I had registered on 6/6/2016, but i didn't get any result from your end.

The list of companies you sent lacks full details and location of the company along with response is also not provided.
      I get no intimation of provincial nomination programs as promised by immigration officer mirza baig.
      Case officers do not respond to emails.
      [protected]@icadvisas.com and [protected]@icadvisas.com

I am not happy with the poor quality of service so i want a refund of 100% consultancy fees which i paid for immigration help to canada.

Hello everyone,

Please do not waste your money with icad, the fake consultancy. They as cheater and if you want to waste your money, please go ahead with them. They will talk a lot before your enrollment with them and they will send you a paper with terms and conditions, where whatever they said will mention clearly and they will ask you to sign it and send it back to them and they will also tell you that they will make the agreement in bond paper and send it back to you. Which you will never receive in your whole life.

Once you trapped with them then they will never call you for your case update. After calling several times you might get some update with might not be correct.

Guys they don't provide any job guarantee and its a waste of money. I paid more thn 70000. Its almost a year they didnt even called or reply.

I have logged a complain against them in grahaseva and will make sure that they should not cheat any one else.

Pankaj makwana

We applied for CANADA visa through ICAD visas last year.. The catch here is that you people know that visa processing formalities can never complete in 1 year. Still you lure people to sign a bond of 1 year.

After initial processings like IELTS, suddenly according to you CANADA website crashed and there was nothing you guys could do with our application. How convenient is that to waste time.

After 3-4 months of wastage of time.. Formalities started and that too very slowly.. and like this. 1 year completed. and you have now closed our case.

70000 which we gave you was a waste !
          Do you do this with everyone? I am sure you do. Cheat people of their hard earned money. All your officers are waste and cheaters.

Really very disappointed with you.

To everyone out there reading my complaint, please dont go to them, they are not worth your hard earned money. Instead try yourself.

This is a fake consultancy.. who will not do anything for you.

This is to inform you that i, had applied for express entry program through this company based on multiple calls from one sohail, who reassured me of placement in canada within a period of 6 months. I therefore made the initial payment of inr 1200 as registration fee on 14th april 2016, and subsequently was forced to make payments of inr 11, 500 and inr 67, 555, within 48 hrs stating that the early bird offer would expire and i would be required to pay more otherwise. I had to borrow money to make this payment and i did on the 16th of april 2016. On the 18th of april 2016 i received an introduction email from one abdul muqeet mohammed claiming to be my case officer. For one week after that there was absolutely no communication until i called sohail to check on the status.

Post that abdul called me and requested the documents for wes and asked me to apply for passport and ielts, which i successfully did. I also got the sealed transcripts and sent it along with the copy of my signed agreement by courier. I did not get any communication post that and after three months of repeated emails and calls he asked me to send all my work experience and degree documents via wetransfer, which also i did immediately upon request. Again no response fr 2 months. And then after repeated attempts to contact him, in january 2017 i was told by one ms. Sumithra that abdul had been involved in an accident and she would be handling my case. And she asked me to resend all my documents, which i did and it was only 2 days after that that she created a cic id for me and registered me with the job bank in february 2017. After that i kept waiting for an update and i received none.

Then when i tried to contact her, i was told that sumithra was transferred to another department and that ishika was handling it. Again no communication and then i was told by one athreyee that the email id that sumithra had created for me had an issue and all emails that were being sent were being blocked. All that was there in the email id created by sumithra were a bunch load of bounce back emails. This was 2 weeks ago. She requested that i create a new gmail id and send her the id and password which i did immediately and sent it to her via email.

The very next day i receive an email from icad overseas stating that my contract has lapsed. I was shocked beyond comprehension because the lapse wherein there was no communication and accidents and long lunch breaks and meetings and non responsiveness was from the end of your employees and not mine. I have substantial communication proofs that would clearly show you that i have been given the run around for the past one year and nothing at all has been done for me for the inr 70, 000+ money's worth.

When i called to enquire to athreyee, i was brushed off saying that i send an email to their complaints department, which also i did and as was expected i have not received any response whatsoever.

Therefore, i request that either they extend the contract duration and provide the services that were promised or to please provide me with a refund of the money invested in this fruitless procedure at the earliest.
            I agree with you dear.. We have the same case... Same as you.. No response wasting time and then closing of case.. These people are just cheating innocent humans

Icad is a cheating company. Looted 42, 000 from me. Fraud company. They are not guiding properly. They don't have knowledge about canada process. The case officer who was appointed for me has left icad. He has no knowledge. He is useless. He didn't provide proper guidance on the procedure. I called today to enquire about the status. All of a sudden they said my profile is closed without intimating me. I haven't received any mail regarding closing of my profile. When i called at that time only the case officer is sending me a mail immediately saying profile is closed.

This organization is only running to take money from customers by giving them false hopes and doing sweet talks. They do not even take responsibility and have no coordination among their own staff. They take the money and sit silently not even informing about the updates or any work (if they perform any on customer's application). I am following up with them from past 2 months and yet no one has responded properly on my request.

I have very worst experience with ICAD. At initial stages they will say you that they have contacts in CANADA and they will provide you interview call end etc. Once you paid money then they will not follow their promises. I have enrolled with them in 2015. and as they promised they have not provided single interview call throughout the year from their side. In their agreement they mentioned IF no visa fees will be refunded but,...

Big fraud company. They only lure people with their false sweet words show the dreams of Canada collected the processing fees 67, 500 .When they clearly know minimum qualification for immigrating to Canada is degree .They say even we process for 12th and diploma holders and give positive reports for eligibility. My question is this why are they lying to ignorant people and making a big booty. They are the big fraudulents and bastards.They ask to take Ielts exam which is an extra expense of 20, 000 including exam and training fees. When they know.The documents terms were amount was non refundable .These company knew it is highly impossible Then also they collected money. Plz on the humanitarian basis return my hard earned money. If not God is there to perish u bastards.

Icad overseas agreed for job in Canada and taken 25000 as advance in February 2016. Later i came to not possible any such process. I haven't submitted any document and not signed contract with them. Later they agreed to pay back the amount with local police authority in 45days in August 2016. Till now they didn't pay to me the amount. Now they are taking every day new excuses.

I had registered on 6/6/2016, almost 8 months are over and I am not getting any concrete result from your end.

1. I asked for my processed CV which you are sending to the employment agencies - I have not got it yet.
                      2. Saskatchewan's International Skilled Worker – Express Entry draw took place on 12 Oct 2016, Dec 2016, 4 Jan 2017 - I was not initimated.
                      3. I wanted to know the evidence that you are sending my CV to job providing consultancies and HR recruiting agents in Canada - I have not got it yet.
                      4. List of companies along with email id which you have sent lacks full details about the company location, response from such companies.
                      5. No timely reply to emails which I send to the case officer.

Please look in to this ASAP.

Amount is not being refund or nor providing alternate solution for the same. Its been a one year.

I have been calling/ Emailing no repsonse from team everybody keeping me in loop from last one year.

I am completelty frustated with them.

First payment made on 29th October 2015 rupess 1140.
                        Second payment made on 25th November 2015 rupees 27, 930

I-Cad Overseas / Icadvisas.com — "Refund amount nit received"

Reminder-6

Reminder-6
                          I send many times mail conversions still thay are not responded.
                          The below mail reference, I am not interest points mentioned
                          in the below mail.
                          As this letter is not an valued bond
                          So please refund at least 50% of the amount what I have
                          paid to you.
                          If you not agree further I will go the consumer
                          court.

Regardsbr...
                          Beware of ICAD Overseas Careers for visa processing agent. Their officers, jagan Bhagya, abdul are pathetic officers. They do not have any knowledge of visa rule. They are just attracting clients with sweet coated words. Once the client has paid the money, they do not listen to client even not bother about them.
                          Sam is the one who sends mail to clients saying that they have consultencies in CANADA to get interview calls and also money...

I wish to complain about internet fraud of processing Canada Visa by ICAD Overseas Careers Hyderabad base company.

Link of payment http://icadvisas.com/payment/signup.php?product=canada-express-visa&amount=56350...

In mail they clearly mention that if we process is not start or you will not get Visa then we will refund your money back. After payment they suppose to send hard copy of agreement to start process but they could not send me agreement.

After calling so many time by phone and mail about bad service. I finally decided to refund my money. Now they not decline to refund my money. They take it granted because of remote location. threatening me about their legal department and abuse me.

I want to file complain to claim my money including money for whatever time i have sent still date and will send to this process base on my current salary base on hour and phone conversation amount with interest.

Please find my and offender information.

Name: Yogesh Dabhi
                          Address: D-504, Madhuban Society, Nr. Fish Market, Vishrantwadi
                          Pune 411015
                          Email: yogesh.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobile No. [protected]

I-CAD Overseas Careers.
                          Down Town Mall, 319, 3rd floor, Beside Lotus Children Hospital,
                          Lakdi-ka-pool, Hyderabad, Telangana, India-500004.

Abdul Muqeet Mohammed
                          Esclation Support
                          Jagan I-Cad

Yogesh

I-Cad Overseas / Icadvisas.com — Not ready to give refund on medical emergency

'm mrs. Samruddhi patil from thane (Mumbai). We had approached icad in the month of feb for canada pr. We had paid initial amount if 67555/-.In the month of may i had informed mr. Khan and mr. Abdul, that due to my mother in laws medical issue (She on 4 the stage of cancer). We had canceled the plan for time being. Her condition was ok in between so again informed that we will go ahead.
                            But in the month of june the drs. Have increased...

Icad Overseas Careers — Fake visa processing

Beware of ICAD Overseas Careers for visa processing agent. Their officers, Mirza, Bhagya, Atreyee are pathetic officers. They do not have any knowledge of visa rule. They are just attracting clients with sweet coated words. Once the client has paid the money, they do not listen to client even not bother about them.
                            Mirza is the one who sends mail to clients saying that they have consultencies in CANADA to get interview calls and also...