[Resolved] I Kall — ikall tablet n10 received 2nd time in defective condition touch screen not working charger and cable is not charging.

Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, India
 bijan2006 on Sep 26, 2018

I have given an order for new tablet i kall n10 tablet to you (Gudgets 360) on 25/08/2018. And i have received the tablet on today but after open the packet i have seen the tablet is not open & it is dead. Also the tablet is not new in look. And it is like old and used tablet. Please pick up the tablet and send me the new tablet as early as possible. Looking for you best service. My order no is o8a9b01720735b7889. And my register mobile no is [protected].

Several time i complaint to gadgets 360 for replace the defective tablet. But there is no response. The vendor gadgets360 is not taken any action. Gadget360 talking like a fraud vendor also harassing me from last one months. Please take necessary action.

Yours sincerely,
Jhilam pramanik...
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2018

I have purchased one tablet IkallN10 on 25th Aug2018. !st time they have supplied the defective one. After complaint they have collect the same . and again the 2nd time they have supplied defective tablet. I request the vendor Please refund my money or supplied me good quality tablet. But several time i complaint to gadgets 360 for replace the defective tablet. But there is no response. The vendor Gadgets360 is not taken any action. Gadget360 talking like a fraud vendor also harassing me from last one months. Please take necessary action.

[Sep 26, 2018] I Kall customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I Kall Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us at our customer care mail id at [protected]@ikall.in or direct contact us our customer care number at[protected] for further assistance.

We will resolve your product concern on priority once we receive your invoice details with us.

Care Team, .

C-5 Sector 10, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    I Kall - ikall tablet n10 received 2nd time in defective condition touch screen not working charger and cable is not charging.