i-Sparsh Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 10, 2022

File a complaint to i-Sparsh

Having problems with i-Sparsh?

File a complaint and get it resolved by i-Sparsh customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

i-Sparsh

i-Sparsh Website

i-Sparsh Head Office Address

Kashipur Bye Pass Road
Rudrapur
Udham Singh Nagar District
Uttarakhand

i-Sparsh Phone Numbers

i-Sparsh reviews & complaints(2)

I bought TATA SAFARI XT Deisel Car from Sparsh Tata Najafgarh Delhi Dated: 27 Jan 2022 around 8.30 PM,

Since day 1 there was noise in the car front front panel so i visited Sai Tata motors Bahadurgarh to get the issue diagnosed, After thier diagnosis and assessment i came to know that this is an accidental car I recieved from showroom and its Front Bumper, Fender and other assessories was painted and refitted.

Once i realized that i got Refurbished and Re-painted car at the cost of a new car i totally felt cheated and harrased to become Tata customer,

I went to Showroom (Sparsh Tata) and met showroom Manager Mr. Sandeep, but his responce towards issue was so bad and even he asked me to do whatever i can do against them and assured me that showroom will nothing to do for me in that case

Expecting a prompt response and resolution of my query

Ashish Kumar
i-Sparsh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Beware of the company i-sparsh digital technologies, these company has cheated me after taking Rs, 50, 000/-
    for giving complete website, they have not given full software, they dont give any support as they promose for 1 yesr free support, they will not lift your phone after they get money from you, so beware of these Cheaters...

MANAGING DIRECTOR NAME: SHARAD GUPTA

MARKETING DIRECTOR: VIVEK

BEWARE OF THESE CHEATERS...
    customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Jan 13, 2017
    girraj kushwah's response
    Mahendara singh is does not voice clear and he is rudh viheved.plz chak it
    i-sparsh digital technologies are cheaters frauds as they also cheated me after taking Rs.44, 000/- they have closed my website Geminirecharge.com, well i am planning to register a FIR Soon against these guys...
    Dear Survey King

What ever you are, please post all your details online to proof what you are wrote. Before publishing any complain give your contact details to all to judge you or contact you.
    Dear Survey King

Are you have been also cheated by these people am also facing same problem they have cheated me around 50, 000 and they saying some thing different, please call me on 0091 - [protected]

Jaffer.

Mob : 0091 - [protected]
    Mahendara singh is voice called is rud viheved plz catification again
    Galaxycinema hall ke pass ispark pvt.limited company