I Tech (New Khirdi Road Aurangabad Maharashtra 431001 — complaint against betrayal

[email protected] on Jun 5, 2020
Respected sir/ma'am
A company named i-tech (New khirdi road, aurangabad, maharashtra-431001) and i, had entered into a job agreement for filling 10, 000 captchas within 10 days and rate for a correct captcha was agreed for rs 2.25/-, i. E. Rs 22500/- for 10000 captchas. I was having some difficulty in working which i told but there was no help from the company, due to which my work could not be completed. Later, i received a call from the company and received a threat of legal action against me, and i got a notice a few days later and i got scared.
Please help me

Updated by [email protected] Jun 05, 2020
It is my humble request to you to take necessary legal action against these kind of betrayal and fraud companies.Because I am getting a lot of threatening calls and emails. Please help me.
Updated by [email protected] Jun 05, 2020
Today demanding me in morning 16000 /- . I was not pay. so he demanding 36000/- in evening. solve my problem as soon as possible .. They are blackmailing me with calls mails and message ... So do solve my problem I'm so much worried about this... Please help me out
Updated by [email protected] Jun 08, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Kindly do something as soon as possible regarding my complaint, because an advocate named Yogesh Tiwari just now called me demanding penalty of 36750 Rs/- and harassing me through mails and calls.

I Tech (New Khirdi Road Aurangabad Maharashtra 431001 - complaint against betrayal

Company:I Tech (New Khirdi Road Aurangabad Maharashtra 431001