I10 Earpods — damaged product received and used product.

Lifecube India Plot no. 1095, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 viral con on Mar 15, 2019
Hi my order number is iep25480. I have order i10 earpods from this company but i have received damaged product which is not working one side and also send them mail regarding refund or replace but still have not received any feedback from there side.
I send them mail, also search on google from his gst number and it shows that owner of this company is nawal singh. There is not contact details are available on website.

Comments

I purchased a earpods from i10 earpods order id no. IEP28434
When i received the product, i found them defective.
I complained on mail but i didn't get any answer from them
Sir this is a fraud company which is running through website i10earpods.com, they are showing diffrent product and delivering wrong cheap product (I7s) and also not refunding my money (1500). I have seen many similar complains about the same company.

I order i10 earpods and got i7s earpods.
Also attaching image below.

Hi sir /mam I ordered 110earpods but I received 17s tws earpods so i want return my product please collect and return my money my contact number is [protected].

sir i also purchased this product but not working . i wanna refund my money so plz call back nd reply early

I10 Earpods - damaged product received and used product.

Company:I10 Earpods