iBall — tablet

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110025
Website:www.iball.co.in

My brother had purchased a iball slide 6351 q40i tablet on 20th august 2016 (Which is a great mistake) but after the purchase tab and accessories works perfectly only for approx. 3 months and then the charging cable stops working. I have changed the same from nehru place service center then thereafter tab stops working within 4 months of purchase and when we are trying to power it on just showing the iball logo and not booting up properly. This is the first time we have visited service center for tab issue and the service center installed android and tab starts working properly. Then after few months tab stops working we have visited service center, nehru place second time for tab issue they have again installed android and this time the speaker stops working (Which we have checked after reaching home) and we have also observed display issue while touching and then again tab stops working this is third time same story repeated again service center repaired speaker as well this time and then after approx. 3-4 weeks tab is not working stucking at iball screen while staring up. We have visited 4 times to service center and in each turn they have taken approx. 3-4 hours for service and faced 5 times issue in this tab including accessories. This is not at all acceptable we (Me and my siblings) have wasted more than 24 hours (Including travel time) for the service of this tab. I don’t need this tab, kindly instruct iball to provide me a replacement or refund me the money.
iBall customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

iBall
    customer care contact
    iBall Phone
    +91 71 2224 4074 [Nagpur]
    +91 40 3299 4948 [Secunderabad]
    +91 22 3081 5100 [Registered Office]
    iBall Address
    87, Mistry Industrial Complex, MIDC Cross Road "A" Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 093
    View all iBall contact information