[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — amount has been deducted from my bank account but payment not received

Roshan Mahade on Mar 7, 2018
I had made online payment Of Rs 52.34/- Towards Manappuram Gold loan Via Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd On 07.03.2018 With Transaction No StUBP[protected]/ For Loan No Ending with 1965 but the amount has been debited from my bank account with BANK OF INDIA but the payment has not been received by manappuram so please do the needful at the earliest

ROSHAN MAHADE

amount has been deducted from my bank account but payment not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Roshan,

Greetings from goibibo.com

We completely understand your raised concern & would always love to help you out in your concerns.

Please be apprised, Goibibo only deals with the transaction done on the Goibibo Website i.e. "www.goibibo.com", apart from this you need to coordinate with the respective payment gateway which you have used.

Please note that PayU is a payment gateway that is used by numerous ecommerce sites in India including Goibibo.

Our investigations suggest that you may have done a transaction on an E-commerce site that uses PayU as a payment gateway named "Ibibo Web".

However there seems to be an error by the payment gateway where in they have erroneously used ibibo's name in the transaction. This/ these transactions are not on ibibo.

We have taken this matter up very strongly with PayU to ensure that Ibibo's name is not used. Ibibo prides itself as the most "Trusted" and "Reliable" online travel platform. We have all securities and place to ensure no one ever misuses our customer's credentials.

Rest be assured, you can contact Goibibo anytime from your registered contact number over e-mail or call as we are always available round- the- clock to assist our customers with any information required.
We appreciate your patience

Peter Sampat

Customer Delight
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]
    +91 12 4674 9000 [CEO]
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Ibibo Group / Goibibo - amount has been deducted from my bank account but payment not received