[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — cancellation of flight ticket

nitish bhardwaj on Jan 22, 2018
I booked my flights in december. My flight tickets got cancelled by unknown user account on goibibo (According to goibibo) whereas i didn't cancel any flight from my account. I asked the goibibo for refund but they denied to return the complete money as they are claiming it's not their fault. They just returned rs 1467 on cancellation day. I booked the flight for around 8500. Goibibo sent me mail mentioning the account holder id who cancelled those tickets but that account holder is not at all related to me. Please look into the matter and help me getting full refund or reserved tickets in same flight.

cancellation of flight ticket
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2018

[Jan 22, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2018
Hi Nitish,

Greetings from Gobibibo

This mail is with regards to Booking Id: N6ER9GM4F

We understand your raised concern. We tried calling you but could not establish a successful contact. Please be informed that we are getting this investigated & checked on priority and would like to request you to please allow us some more time till Tuesday eod so that we get this sorted for you soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and highly appreciate your patience.

Meanwhile if you have any further query please feel free to write us.

Thanks & Regards,
Parul Yadav
Customer Delight
Contact: [protected] (9am-6pm)
Updated by nitish bhardwaj, Jan 22, 2018
I didn't get any call from Goibibo end, my contact no. is [protected]; also I talked to that unknown user. That user also suffering from same problem. It's the fault from Goibibo side.
Updated by nitish bhardwaj, Jan 24, 2018
Still no response from Goibibo side. They asked the time till Tuesday. After talking to unknown user it's quiet clear that Goibibo have registered 2 users with same account. Due that only my ticket got cancelled by unknown user and I lost huge amount of money in that carelessness from Goibibo. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was havng A/C of prajaktagaikwad@ibibo.com bt I dont remembr its paswrd. Dat id i had used 4 FB account n i dont remembr FB paswrd also. Plz resolve my query 2maro itself its vry vry urgnt.
I want to reset my password the instagram says that they send the link to that id but i am not able to open so my name is divyaanshu
and my id sinaro2613@gmail.com
kindly respond me as possible as possible
Pnr : ZD6VYK
This booking was cancelled but not yet refunded by IBIBO please kindly proceed as your customer care is not accepting my 10 digit number Do the needful.
With reference to complaint no.1843096, atlast I have to negotiate with the conclusion. It's fine but that unknown user thing is still a mystery. It must not repeat to other users, otherwise people will loose faith in Goibibo...

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]