Ibibo Group / Goibibo — false information/took my money

Upasna Gandhi on Nov 13, 2019
I booked a ticket from toronto to new delhi and paid 40, 000/- for a ticket. But when i reached to airport the airlines didn't allow me to check in. I was sent back. Coz they said i need europe visa. Which goibibo hadn't told me. They were telling i need us visa and didnt told me i need europe visa as well coz i have 2 layover.
I hadn't returned my money and not even re-booked it.

[Nov 13, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Upasna Gandhi, Nov 13, 2019
I tried calling them 10-20 times but they are cutting my phone and saying they will call me back. but didn't receive any call. this is so embarrassing to stand at international airport and they are sending me back to home.
Now, I don't have enough money to re-book my flight to India. and they are not paying my money back. i even asked them to re-schedule it to coming days but they are not listening. IT is just like I donating money to them on which I am already lacking. Damn... I dont have any way. Please help.

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]