Ibibo Group / Goibibo — flight has been cancel by airlines (jet airways)

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 lal06mohan on Apr 25, 2019
I have book the internation flight from goibibo with pnr number "ldoaxl".
I get the message from airline (Jet airways) that, my connecting flight from kolkata (Ccu) to mumbai of 08-jun 2019 has been canceled.

Message from jet airways
". Dear guest, we regret to inform that your flight 9w610 08jun19 from ccu to bom is cancelled due to operational reasons. We regret the inconvenience. For tickets booked on our website, mobile app or via our contact centre, please click bit. Ly/9wsupport to request for a refund. For tickets booked through travel agents, kindly connect with your travel agent for refunds."

I try to raise a complaint from website, mobile apps and through customer care number given on website. It’s not working. Now i don't know how to contact them, for my refund status.
Since i am out of country, i also ask my wife to contact them from indian number. Customer care did not give proper response, and ask to lunch complain online, which is not working.
I really get frustrated and need your urgent assistance.

[Apr 25, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear lal06mohan,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLIANDa[protected].

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that our concerned team is getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly via Ticket #27652037.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27652037.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo

1942
    +91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]
    +91 12 4674 9000 [CEO]
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Ibibo Group / Goibibo - flight has been cancel by airlines (jet airways)