Ibibo Group / Goibibo — hotel booking

Nikhil Kolhe on Apr 15, 2019
Dear team
On 12 April to 14 April I booked 2 room in hotel saiganga.shirdi booking I'd HTL5VZGX3E FOR 2 days.
I got invice from ur side.
But on 12 April when I reached shirdi.hotel owner provided me room in sai janseva hotel which was to dirty.due to RAM navmi owner said refused to give me room in sai ganga. If you checked hotel sai Jan seva hotel blocked by your goibibo group due to poor service.
I request you please refund my money.
As early as possible.
Nikhil kolhe [protected]

[Apr 15, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Nikhil Kolhe,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOHTLDAND5VZGX3E.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It would have been great if you would have raised a concern on real-time basis offering us an opportunity to serve you right there and then.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27515577.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected],[protected]
Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo

Comments

Have initiated railway tickets booking today and amount has been deducted but not received ticket booking confirmation and company doesn't provide customer care number and amount has also not been reversed
Need reversal of my amount along with mental compensation for Rs 3000

[email protected]'s reply, Apr 11, 2019
Goibio - fraud company, running as scam app, looting customer monies
No point of, customer care
Amount has not been reversed yet
My bank account was used to book a ticket through goibibo account without my knowledge.
Kindly suggest how can you guys help because the transaction was not done by me.
And also neither it was informed

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]