Ibibo Group / Goibibo — hotel room booking, cancellation refund

SanishJ on Dec 2, 2019
I had booked room trough goibibo website, booking id:htlb3wmlxj
26th november 2 am at the white balcao, as there was no place available there, the management asked me to cancel the booking after keeping me waiting for few hours, ensuring the money will get refund and they will do a waiver with goibibo if any problem presist. But there is a new comment started showing in the site as "non refundable" after i cancelled (Which wasn't there at the time of booking) tried contacting goibibo from then there is no call connecting or no response. I again called the white balcao, they say we didn't charged anything as we don't have any place available and asked to contact with the website, again assuring the refund.
When a hotel i booked can't provide facility, asking to cancel the booking, repeating they don't charged anything and assuring refund as they can't provide the facility why goibibo want to steal the money?

[Dec 02, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0