[Resolved]  Ibibo Group / Goibibo — inconvenient residency booking

Last night i booked a hotel through your site in bangalore named “umerkot residency” and made the payment through online. I went there at the residence and to my surprise the hotel is closed. If the hotel is closed it shouldn’t even be listed and my payment of rs 1064 was cut. I want my money back and the hotel’s list out of the option so that people won’t get fooled later on. I need this done right now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[Apr 28, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2019 Dear Tenzin kardol,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant instance.

We are concerned to note your reported incident and request you to view this incident as circumstantial and unintentional.

In reference to your concern, we tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

Please be advised that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Further, we request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check the details.
Awaiting your response.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Tenzin kardol,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are resolving this complaint, as we have not heard from you after the details requested.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected]
Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].

You may contact Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo