[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — no response from hotel booking team on overcharge

maheshdoijade on Apr 25, 2019
I had booked oyo room hotel white mountain gangtok booking id - htl4kmtb2z. When reached there hotel said they don't have tie-up with goibibo. On which goibibo gave me alternative accommodation in hotel norbu ghang gangtok (Oyo room) as a replacement. I had made full payment while intial booking. While checking out from hotel the bill had outstanding amount rs 4522.
I followed up with goibibo on this side 7pm 24th april still i never got any callback from the team and again in next morning i called up goibibo support still the same issue persisted. Finally i had to check out paying rs. 4522 cash extra as i had leave to catch my bus.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 25, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear maheshdoijade,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOHTLDMOB4KMTB2Z.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, we checked account details and observed that our team already reverted with the closure, stating applicable refund along with 1500 Non-promotional goCash has been initiated on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

It must reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27629343.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo