Ibibo Group / Goibibo — not giving me alternate flight after cancellation of ticket by airline

namanagarwal99 on Nov 22, 2017
With due respect, i booked a ticket of two member from patna to ahmedabad for 23 rd of nov via delhi from goibigo.. Then got a mesaage from goair that patna to delhi flight is cancealed due to some technical issue... I have my connecting flight from del to ahmedabad.. Because of cancelation of patna to delhi flight i have to reach delhi airport before 12 pm. My pnr no is - w56igc (Pat to del)
So i requested to goibibo to arrange a ticket for me so i can take my flight from del to ahm.. After a long discussion of three days they are not ready for re arrange my tickets. As i talked with goair airlines they told me that they will refund my amount from patna to delhi bt they are not concern over del to ahmedabad flight because of diffrent airline.. So they told me to talk with goibibo. Bt goibibo team is not giving a proper response.. As they say that i have to pay fare difference if they will make a new booking..
Bt my concern is why should i will pay the fare difference as the ticket is cancelled by airline... Its goibibo duty to arrange a proper flight for me..
As i booked my previous ticket of two person in rs.9000.00 and now the price is more than rs.9000.00 for one person
So plz take a heavy & proper action on gobibo team.

Thnks..

not giving me alternate flight after cancellation of ticket by airline
not giving me alternate flight after cancellation of ticket by airline

[Nov 22, 2017] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

Please be informed that we are working on your concern and will share the update shortly.

Updated by namanagarwal99, Nov 23, 2017
SUCH A BAD SERVICE FROM GOIBIBO TEAM.. STILL THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO. AND I THINK THEY ARE NOT READY TO UNDERSTAND PUBLIC PROBLEM. THEY ARE BUSY IN MAKING MONEY ..
NOW I M GOING TO COMPLAIN IN P.M.O. AND IF POSSIBLE I WILL COMPLAIN IN EVERY DEPARTMENT REGARDING THIS.. WILL GO TO MEDIA
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

Please be informed that we are working on your concern and coordinating with the Airline. Kindly allow us time for next 24-48 hours and we will resolve your concern on priority.

Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

Please be informed that we have processed full refund for your booking and the amount will reflect in your respective account with 5-14 working days.

In reference to your above email, please be apprised that we are only the intermediary service provider between you and the Airline and have very little or no control over their day to day operations.

Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

[protected] [protected] 732816746806 refund 4938.00 success 2017-11-24 00:14:57 2017-11-24 16:39:09 NA

Harjot Singh
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

[protected] [protected] 732921773193 refund 3954.00 success 2017-11-25 21:00:52 2017-11-25 21:01:32 NA

Harjot Singh
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017

This email is in reference to your booking ID GOMUPKGAND2c06979567 .

Please be informed that we have processed full refund on your booking and we hope this resolves your concern.

Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Ibibo Group / Goibibo - not giving me alternate flight after cancellation of ticket by airline
    www.bdomains.com