Ibibo Group / Goibibo — refund amount still not got

Vaibhav Mallya on Jun 13, 2019
Hello team,
I am following up with your customer support team since last 1.5 months about refund of my amount for cancellation of tickets. My PNR number is UACNEH. I have been paid partially and remaining amount is still pending since last 1 month. Every time I called them I been asked to have patience and I will get call back. But no response and 3 supervisor attended my call till date all assured to get my query resolved ASAP.

This is the worst service I have ever received and I will never ever used your portal to take servt and I advise others too to avoid such pathetic service

Vaibhav Mallya

[Jun 13, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Dear Vaibhav Mallya,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant instance.

We are concerned to note your reported incident and request you to view this incident as circumstantial and unintentional.

In reference to your concern, we tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

Please be advised that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Further, we request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check the details.
Awaiting your response.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo
Updated by Vaibhav Mallya, Jun 18, 2019
My refund amount is still not credited when I was being told of 48 hours that was on Thursday.

Can you please check and let me know
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Vaibhav Mallya,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are resolving this case, as we have not heard from you after the details requested for investigation.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo