Ibibo Group / Goibibo — refund for my flight booking

vinoth88 on Mar 20, 2019
Hi sir,
I booked flight ticket on 14th march 2019 under the name mr. A v shinde on goibibo and my booking id is tuab5t29e. On 18th march i received a msg saying my flight ticket got cancelled from jet airways. So i requested for my refund but jet airways told that since i booked my ticket using goibibo, i can receive refund only through them. Since my flight ticket got automatically cancelled by them i must receive full amount as refund but goibibo is not responding properly and asking me to make cancellation of my ticket and saying that only partial amount is refundable. Kindly note that i have never cancelled my booking so they are not willing to take any intiative for my refund.. Kindly help me to resolve this issue and claim my refund amount
A v shinde

[Mar 20, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear vinoth88,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLDMOBf696b[protected].

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27210754.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo
Updated by vinoth88, Mar 20, 2019
Hi sir,
With reference to Ticket #27210754.since, my flight ticket got automatically cancelled I need my full amount refund and I'm also giving further information for your easy reference my PNR number is DPBNHM and airline booking reference 9W/DPBNHM and flight number is 9W2411... Kindly take immediate action and refund my money as soon as possible
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2019
Dear vinoth88,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLDMOBf696b[protected].

We checked account details and observed that our team already reverted with the closure, stating refund of INR 5884 processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

It must reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27210754.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo