Ibibo Group / Goibibo — regarding fraud and non confirmation of the ticket

Ashok Prasth Colony, Dibadih By Pass Road, Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 anand060311 on Aug 19, 2019
I had booked ticket from kolkata to bali on 18/08/2019 at around 10:00am. All the payment was done which was reflecting on the goibibo application at the time of booking. However, the booking was not confirmed, and message came from goibibo that the booking shall be confirmed in some time and to bear with them.
However the booking was not confirmed till 6:00pm, so i enquired customer care, in response they said that the complaint has been taken and issue shall be resolved in an hour. At around 7:00 pm call came from goibibo that your booking cannot be confirmed as the airlines have hiked the rates. I raised several complaints that i had paid the amount which was reflecting at the time of booking and after several hours they informed that the booking cnnot be confirmed.
Now the issue is that, i have my fiancee booking in the same flight and i need to have flight on the same flight. Also the matter of concern is that the goibibo is asking for extra money due to the increase in fare. However the amount which was reflecting at the time of booking was paid to them.
Now after several hours of booking, on my enquiry they are asking for extra money which is totally fraud, as i had booked the flight looking at the rates which appeared in the goibibo application.
They are asking for rs. 6000/- extra which is totally unfair and the matter may be dealt with them seriously. Their customer care team is neither supporting nor escalating the issue to their higher ups. I tried to reach out to them in every possible way but they are totally indifferent to the issue. This is causing great amount of pain to the customers, as how can one pay extra for which they are not accountable.
The matter may be dealt from your end and provide me the confirmed booking at the earliest.
My registered email id: anand. [protected]@gmail.com
Registered mobile no. [protected]
Name: anand shankar
Booking id : mysmf[protected]

[Aug 19, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience.

As pert the case details, guest paid difference amount on[protected]:33:4. We request you please write us back for further assistance.

Team- GoIbibo Care

Comments

On[protected] From my credit card Rs.8011/- were debited without doing any transaction froudulently from ibibo group pvt ltd and the trancation id is [protected].

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]