Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd — Payment debited but not credited to beneficiary I. e. Mcafee India

On 17/02/2021 I paid Rs. 2199/- on Mcafee India website for renewal of Mcafee anti virus software, through netbanking. The amount debited to my Union Bank of India account under Ref. no[protected].
Upon enquiry with Mcafee they confirmed non receipt of payment. While the bank shows payment to IBIBO WEB Pvt Ltd. It is surprising that there is no direct contact no. or email address of Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd. for redressal of these kinds of Payment failures. Therefor through this forum I am requesting IBIBO WEB P. Ltd to look into the matter and refund the entire amount at the earliest. I am also sorry to see so many complaints against the same IBIBO WEB P Ltd. If there is no response, I will be taking further steps necessary to get my due amount refund.
F.A.Kazi
Feb 24, 2021

Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ibibo Group / Goibibo