[Resolved]  IBM Daksh — Not received my full and final settlement letter, experience letter and PF form

Hi there, I was working for IBM daksh more then 4 years, and on 8 jan 2014 i resigned from the company by sending an email to central IT as my PSHR was not working and i got the information that i ll receive all my document with in 45 days, but now it is more then 60 days but till I didnt receive any document to my address. I send an email to fnf deptt. ([protected]@in.daksh.com and [protected]@in.daksh.com) but till now i didnt receive any revert from them also . My address is W/O - Shailendra Kumar Gupta 422/1 Chairman layout Opp to Srinidhi Hotel, Banaswadi Main Road, Banaswadi Bangalore, Karnataka 560043 .
Updated by Swe Rani Mar 18, 2014
Kindly delete my complain as my issue has been resolved and it has been settle from organistion only .

Comments

Kindly remove the complain as my issue has been rectified. It has been settle from organisation only .

I need help to get the relieving letter from IBM Daksh.
I worked in IBM Daksh from 1st June to 30th August.
I have the offer letter and the salary slips for these 3 months and had sent the mail to [protected]@in.daksh.com and [protected]@in.daksh.com to which i haven't received any response from them.
No once receives the call on the # [protected] which is a full and final settlement team's #.

Any help is appreciated.