[Resolved]  IBM Fake Drive — Please don't pay money or response to this mobile number - [protected]

I am one of the victim who cheated by this fake number [protected]. One bloody called me and asked me to attend the interview in IBM at DLT (Ramapuram) and before that he asked me to deposit 500 in his account number when i raised a question why, he told me that it is a reference process and the money will be refundable. Till i deposit that amount he keep on calling me and enquire about where i am... but once i reached DLF he dnt attent he call and there is no response for my call and message. After 4 hours waiting i decided to leave that place and then only i came to know that he is cheater and i am one of the victim into his crucial plan. I am sharing this because i don't want anyone do this mistake again. So please be careful from these cheaters. Please analyse everything before you pay or go somewhere.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

One called me from this no and told that your profile is shortlisted for our company IBM.so pls come and attend the interview tomorrow.while coming please ready with 10, 000 check slip.its a refundable.for that i asked wat ur position in IBM, he told recruiting manager, He is no 1cheater, , , Please dnt believe dis.

IBM India Phone