[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — amount debited but cash not received from atm

My self Purushotham and I hold my account with ICICI bank - As i mentioned in the Subject I went to with draw my money to Federal Bank ATM with is located in Sarjapura Main road and address given below.
Bank: THE FEDERAL BANK LTD

Address: KODATHI GATE, ST. PATRICK ACADEMY CAMPUS, SARJAPUR ROAD, CARMELARAM P O, BANGALORE - 560 035

I choose to withdraw 10K, i got a text sms from ICICI stating amount debited and i am waiting for the cash it didn't come. i waited for few minutes and took security help ( The one who watches the ATM) he said this happens to many customers and you better inform your Bank. in fact i had money in my account but i didn't try again because this may happen again. Later i called ICICI Bank Help line and explained the situation - they said it takes 7 working days, i said this is too high please try to prioritize since we are in Digital world. they said Max 7 working days but actually it happens with in that. on the 4th or 5th working day i again called and the response was not great one lady took my call as an a escalation and she has script to follow being Floor Manager. I said i will escalate to CEO she says your wish. Finally i thought let me give a time till 7 working days which is today ( 13th March ) today i got first SMS at 12:44PM saying its still not completed and delay from the Federal Bank. and it would take 3 more working days. I quickly called ICICI help line again and one lady said yes it will take 3 more working days ( which means 7+3=10).. i said why and proceed on priority. i again got sms stating this will take 21 more working days. this is utter nonsense and one cannot play with my money ?? I logged in to ICICI portal and tried escalating to Nodal officer M Vinayak - the E mail process is not at all going through and getting failed every time. later i placed request in 1st level again and reference number as follows - SR[protected].

I HERE BY REQUEST GOVT AUTHORITIES TO HELP ME IN GETTING MY MONEY ...

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND BELOW FROM ICICI

1) WHY IS THE DELAY IN GETTING MY MONEY BACK TO ME ?
2) WHY IS THE TAT IS SO HIGH ? AND FOR EVERY OTHER TRANSACTION BANK CHARGES ( WITHDRAWAL FROM OTHER ATM, DELAY IN REPAY ETC) - FOR THIS DELAY AND MISS IN TAT WHOM TO PENALIZE AND WHAT IS THE AMOUNT ?
3) I SUSPECT SOME PROCESS GAPS AND EVERY THING CORRECT SINCE ITS MISSED AND MISSING THE TAT'S - PLEASE EXPLAIN ???

if this is not solved by concerned bank- I will go legal

I CAN BE CONTACTED- [protected].

Reagrds
Purushotham
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-15 00:43:45

[Mar 14, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Uttam PS Mar 13, 2018
ICICI Bank — amount debited but cash not received from atm

Uttam PS on Mar 13, 2018 Mark as Resolved
Customer ID: [protected]

Bank: THE FEDERAL BANK LTD

I HERE BY REQUEST GOVT AUTHORITIES TO HELP ME IN GETTING MY MONEY ...

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND BELOW FROM ICICI

1) WHY IS THE DELAY IN GETTING MY MONEY BACK TO ME ?

if this is not solved by concerned bank- I will go legal

I CAN BE CONTACTED- [protected].

Reagrds
Purushotham
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 15, 2018
Dear Purushotham,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

I am also facing same issue with the icici bank

Can i please know that your issue is solved or not

if solved how many days bank took to re credit your amount

Please help me in the procedure you followed

ICICI Bank Phone