[Resolved] ICICI Bank — amount debited from my account but didn't credited in the bharat petroleum account and neither returned to my bank account

Vapi, Valsad District, Gujarat, India
 Megha Mantri on Apr 16, 2019
On 29 june 2018, i was recharging my bharat petroleum account for the amount of rupees 45000 but that didnot credited to my bharat petroleum account and neither returned to my bank account. When i had a communication with bharat petroleum they said amount will be returned by your bank but 9 and half months have passed icici bank is not responding..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 16, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Megha Mantri,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (266987) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Dear sir my internet banking user id disabled without any information. So kindly active my user id.

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (266987_1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Yet again, ICICI has deducted 530 and 94rs GST without notification.How do I esclate it ?This is so irritating!

thanks,
Ranjitha

Dear Ranjitha Ravi Sharma,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (266987_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - amount debited from my account but didn't credited in the bharat petroleum account and neither returned to my bank account