[Resolved] ICICI Bank — amount is debited after I requested to stop it several times by going to the branch

Pinky Bishav on Sep 13, 2018
Hello there

I had an emi debiting from my icici account.. I put a request to stop the payment twice and still the amt is debited

Customer care never bothers to help or listen to the issue for every small thing they ask us to visit branch...
If you want us to go to the branch why do you want to have a call center in the first place

Most of the time the server is down

I want the amt to credited back to my account after i put my request

If your incapable of doing what we need why should we use your services

I need this to be resolved asap
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2018

[Sep 13, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2018
Dear Pinky,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5ca59) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Pinky Bishav, Feb 20, 2019
I already gave you my issue ... and my account no it has all my details ... what else you need ?

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - amount is debited after I requested to stop it several times by going to the branch