ICICI Bank — Bonds

[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], theses numbers mentioned are pertaining to the complaint I had raised on 19/01/2017[ID: 1473209]. I received calls from these numbers to solve my query, took my debit card details as they told me, it is mandatory for redemption procedure. After I provided them all the details they transfered 15k from my account to theirs.This is the details I received from the bank. Pos[protected]MOBILWIK- New Delhi-[protected]. The purpose of this compliant is to bring to the notice of ICICI and various consumers like me to be aware of such cases as every rupee is precious & for the ICICI bank officials that these kind of acts is defaming your reputation and severe action must be taken against such traits. If you receive calls from this number please be careful while you provide your details. The ICICI bank official who spoke to me throughout was Mr. Pankaj. So I am hoping that immediate action would be taken at the earliest.

Bonds

[Jan 23, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nehal sathish Jan 21, 2017
I had filed a complaint regarding ICICI money multiplier bond, the redemption procedure. I got calls from numbers [protected], +[protected], +[protected] and many numbers to solve my query, they took my card details and completed a transaction of 15k from my account . This is absolutely abrupt and theft.
This is my customer id for previous query:1473209. I am requesting for immediate action

Comments

Without reason amt was deducted to my current account

My ATM is Block Now
So Pls Unblock My ATM Card
My ATM NO.IS [protected]
& My Name Is Tanveer Raza
My MObile No.[protected]
Customer care does not send the complete statement from 2008 to till date.
After multiple times sending them the ail
Respected sir,
i have ICICI bank account and i am deposited 1000 rs. in my bank account. but they deducted 625 SMAB chagres without give any informaion to me. now what can i do. please help me.. is the amount deducted deposit my account..

ICICI Bank Phone