[Resolved] Icici Bank — cancellation of one assist policy

393,Library street,, Ganapathy nagar,, Murungapakkam,, Pondicherry., Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
 Nithiy Anand on Apr 12, 2019
Yesterday i get call from icici customer care for explain about one assist plan
But they did't tell about any charges for that.
But today i checked my account they charge rs.1899 /- for one assist.
So, i don't want the one assist so cancel that and refund that amount to my account quickly.
I didn't able to deactivate the one assist plan from online web site page so deactivate the one assist plan and refund my amount rs.1899/-
If you did't not refund it i will cancel my account from your bank and i tell my my company members also and complain to consumer court also.
Because you people are not tell anyone about the charge for the one assist plan
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2019

[Apr 12, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (256960) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist