Icici Bank — cancelling one assist service

sai balaji pg electronic city phase 2, Bangalore, India
 Amrutha Kr on Apr 20, 2019
I also received call from icici bank and they just given information about one assist plan after than they automatically activated this plan and deducted rs-1399/- from my credit card. Without my permission. I don't need this plan actually. Please deactivate this plan and refund my money asap

My a/c number:[protected]
One assist id number: sr[protected]

Make sure to deactivate this plan asap, if not.. I will complaint against this in consumer court.

Amruth

[Apr 20, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Amruth,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (277628) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Dear Amruth,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account, as the account number and OneAssist Customer ID given are not view able. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist