ICICI Bank — Complaint about Credit card statement [protected] late payment charges

Dear Team,

In the credit card statement generated for the period Nov 16, 2021 – Dec 5, 2021. I found late payment charges even though I paid my previous bill amount on the due date(02-Nov-2021).
I had carefully typed in the proper card number([protected]) and I did my payment. Followed the below steps for payment.

Steps I followed for payment :

Payment & Transfer  Pay Bills  Credit Card ICICI Credit cardsICICI Bank Credit Cards  Typed ICICI Credit card No.

The below Screenshot depicts my paid amount on 2nd Nov (Highlighted yellow).

When I talked with the customer care team, they told me my credit card bill amount was received for one of my blocked cards [protected]. So they said they will transfer the amount to my latest card which was due on 9th Nov.

My Query is,
1. How the amount is credited to my other credit card number([protected]) even though I don’t have any outstanding bill on that credit card number and this card also blocked one.
2.It is the huge amount I paid. So I had carefully checked and paid to the correct credit card, however, as per the ICICI my amount was credited to one of my other credit cards. How this is possible.
ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 23, 2021
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team